The Personal Auto Policy (Pap) provides the following coverages:
- Auto Liability Coverage which protects insureds against claims for Bodily Injury and Property Damage
- Auto Medical Payments Coverage which pays reasonable medical expenses
- Insured family members and other persons occupying an insured car
- Uninsured Motorists Coverage protects insureds hit by uninsured drivers, hit and run drivers, and drivers insured by insolvent insurers
- Auto Physical Damage Coverage covers physical damage to the insured cars. Collision coverage includes upset and impact with another object
- Other Than Collision (aka comprehensive) coverage covers damage from non-excluded perils other than collision.
How to get cheap car insurance?
Can I drive a car without insurance?
In the United States, it is illegal to drive without auto insurance. There are severe penalties if you are caught on roads without an active car insurance policy. The punishments include license suspension or high penalty tickets.
Can you purchase auto insurance online?
What makes car insurance expensive?
Should I pay my car insurance in full or monthly?
Worst states for drivers with bad credit
How to check your driving record and why it's important
Disclaimer: callautoinsurancenow.com is not an insurance company. We have a large network of licensed insurance agents across the US. Once you have submitted your information to our system, callautoinsurancenow.com may instantly match you with local agents in your area. Those agents will run free insurance quotes for you and provide those quotes via the information you have provided. This process may save you time and money because you can compare rates from multiple companies without having to contact numerous agents and provide your information several times.